01 November 2010

In the Beginning

I'm pretty new to the world of Fimo clay ... a nice polymer clay where you have endless possibilities on creating whatever may be on your mind.  The idea that I could create whatever I want out of the clay, well... made me pretty darn happy.  So I went out and bought my clays and bought the cutters and I was ready to go.  I'd seen how people had been creating little food charms and I thought it would be fun to give it a try and see where it takes me.

Well I spent HOURS creating my little designs.  I spent HOURS surfing the net, checking out Google, Flickr, Etsy and others.  I was and still am obsessed with it all.  There are tons of resources on how to create characters, small charms, blending clays to make jewelry... it just doesn't end and the more I write about it the more excited I become about creating something new.

I suppose this was going to be my way of creating and selling what I make, but the more I think about it I'm going to post the great creations and ideas I see... mostly about polymer clay... and maybe a splash of creative design by regular people in whatever takes their fancy and makes me step back and go... "Oh! Pretty!!!". 

I hope you enjoy the blog as much as I will writing in it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...