02 November 2010

Cute Polymer Clay Goth Couple



I found this video on YouTube and thought they were really cute and so I thought I'd give it a try to see if I could make a cute little goth couple of my own.  In total it took me about 1/2 an hour to make the little goth girl.  I've not yet attempted to make the boy... that I'll save for another time.  Since I've never made a character before, I think the little goth girl turned out pretty well.

Here are some pics of what I've done...


Here I've got Goth Girl's body and the start of the frill

A closer look of Goth Girl's body in the works....

Added Goth Girl's head... yes a bit bigger than her body,
but that's my spin on things.

I think she's coming together pretty well.  I'm going to have to
work on my bow making skills... heh.

Here is my version of Goth Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...