20 November 2010

Cat Baby

I was on a bit of a roll after making my Shadow box and though I would give my try at a little character.  I had fun making my little cat baby.  Yesterday I had picked up some clays and some sparkles and throught I'd try them out on this little guy.  I had thought by adding it to a little brush that I could brush on the sprinkles nicely over the little fella.  Well, it didn't really work out as I had planned... the sparkles kind of stuck and clumped... not as awesome as I had thought but it's a learning process and here's the result.  I ended up scratching off some of the clumped up sparkles with my finger nails and I don't think it's so bad.

I am looking at getting something more together for Christmas and I'm hoping that I'll have a chance tomorrow to work on some ideas I have.  I guess I'm getting into the mood as it's started to snow last night.

Since heading into Michaels on Friday to take a look at what I could get my hands on for my clay projects I am looking forward to trying some new things... like sparkles, liquid clay, and I picked up some beads to add to my Christmas decorations... oh and some earring backs so I can add some polymer clay designs to them... it should be interesting... and hopefully I'll have a bit more to show you later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...