05 November 2010

Christmas Girl



As Christmas seems to be just around the corner... and it just seems to be getting here earlier and earlier by all the Christmas bits and bobs that seem to appear right after Christmas at the stores.  I was kind of thinking maybe this year I'd create some Christmas ornaments and characters and give them to the family, which to me is more special than buying something at the store.

So again I went surfing on YouTube and found another video how-to and watched how they put together a little Christmas elf.  I went ahead and created one myself with my own little twist to her to make her my own.

Making and shaping my little Christmas Girl


Slowly came together but I decided to give her pigtails



My little Christmas Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...