21 December 2010

Flickr'd ... again

I have to say that so far I'm really enjoying viewing some great work from the Polymer Clay group on Flickr.  I came across this super cute birdhouse design:


Birdhouses____________
Birdhouses____________

I think I'm still going "wow" to how creative people are with their clay.  I love, love, love this design.  Cute little birdhouse broaches.  It's just so fun to take a look through the different clay groups on Flickr and see just how many people are out there creating every day and enjoying what they're doing.

Tropical Wave Necklace
Tropical Wave Necklace

How beautiful is that necklace.  Created for donation to cancer research.  Beautiful!

Blueberry Cheese Cake
Blueberry Cheese Cake

Looking at this super cute miniature cheese cake makes me so hungry!  The start of my current obsession with polymer clay was to make these cute little miniatures so they can be added as jewelery, cell phone decorations, or just to enjoy.  So cute!

Flower rings

Flower rings


Seriously, how cute are these flower rings???  I would love to learn how to make flowers like this one.

Mix and Match Magnets

Mix and Match Magnets

Haha!  I wouldn't have ever thought of creating different outfits for little people that you can stick to your fridge and have some fun dressing them up and changing their looks... I could see this being fun for kids and adults.  LOL.  FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...