I'm not even sure I should be posting that I'm feeling this way... since most of the blogs I've come across keep it pretty professional and stick to the topic at hand. I just feel like blabbing and this is my place to do it.
I figure since it's my blog and my fan base isn't all that huge I won't be insulting anyone or making anyone move away from reading this blog if I happen to splurge and go in a few different directions and then share my little adventures with you. If you don't like it, wait a couple of days and I'm sure my focus will switch to something different... since I can never really focus on just one thing... ever!
Some ideas I have so far:
- Create my own website, to blog and sell my stuff
- Get back into my graphic design and create a free web template
- Get back into Digital Scrapbooking
- Try my luck with hands on Scrapbooking... paper cutters and all that good stuff
- Try making miniature food
- Create some wire beading and make some earrings
- *maybe* try a selling at a craft show (it really depends on what I've done and how much it would $$)