18 April 2012

Hiding out....

I've been more than just a bit sporatic with my blog.  I'm still buying clay and thinking up ideas for my next little project I want to do.  I've even bought some website names and hosting for some of the ideas I've come up with... why?  Because I would like to be able to sell some of my creations so I have that extra money to buy more clay... do more creating....

I've just been wanting to get creating again and I've just found that my life in the last little bit was just wallowing in discord... which made it really hard to take a break and get creating because my mind was all over the place.  I hate that when that happens.

Over the last couple of days I've been cleaning up around my place - which was my major discord... I just stopped caring, which then led to a massive mess and I'm soooo not good when things are messy and I was just getting sad and mad - why... I still don't know why I let things get so messy.  I just stopped.  I was ... am ... tired.  So anyhoo, rather than wallowing in my blah-ness I decided to get tidying and in turn I started to feel better and now that I have a clean kitchen table I got back into claying.  I wanted to make a name for my new neice that made her appearance earlier last week.

I made her name out of clay... I hope to have a photo of what I've done tomorrow (see, I'm being optimistic with getting back into blogging!)  I'm still trying to figure out a good way to take pictures of what I've done that looks good as my lighting leaves everything a bit yellow... which doesn't make me very happy.

I think I need to figure out how to make my own lightbox.

I have to say that I really enjoyed working on my little project today for my niece, it's been a long time since I actually set down to do anything with clay or anything creative - It just felt good.  I hope they like what I've put together, I'd made one for my nephew when he was born... that looked like this:

Now that I'm looking at this picture... I'm hoping that the squares I've made are small enough to fit in the frame (I got a great deal on a 3 pack)... I've also made a little flower in a clay pot to add a little more dimention to it.  Fingers crossed it all fits.... or I figure out a "creative" way to make the squares fit!

I'm glad to be back and blogging about what I've been doing and I hope to also get my websites up and running so I can share with you my little adventures in that as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...